Our Heritage Initiative honors the most esteemed individuals in the field of personality and social psychology. Students, colleagues, and friends are invited to nominate the name of a mentor they would like to honor to become a part of our Heritage Wall. Our inductees are immortalized for their contribution to research, teaching, mentorship, and/or service and the lasting impact they have left on the science of psychology. If you know of someone who has had an important, positive impact on the field, consider honoring their hard work by nominating them for the Heritage Wall.
The funds accompanied by the nomination process are reserved for our Heritage Dissertation Research grants—another great way the Heritage Initiative, our honorees, and you can pay it forward for the future of personality and social psychology.
Please make a donation today to honor a colleague, mentor, or friend. You may indicate the nominee in the donation box below.
How to make your Heritage Initiative donation
- Select your donation amount
- Click the box "Dedicate my donation" and indicate the nominee you are honoring
- A line will then appear to enter the nominee's name
- Click "Add to Cart" and then proceed to check out
- Log into your SPSP account. If you are not an SPSP member, you will still need to register and create an account, although you will not need to pay for membership!
- For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.