Our Heritage Initiative honors the most esteemed and honored individuals in the field of personality and social psychology. Students, colleagues, and friends are invited to nominate the name of a mentor they would like to honor to become a part of our Wall of Fame. Our inductees are immortalized for their contribution to research, teaching, or mentorship and the lasting impact they have left on the science of psychology. If you know of someone who has changed the field in a lasting way, honor their hard work by nominating them for the Wall of Fame.
The funds accompanied by the nomination processed are reserved for our Heritage Dissertation Research grants or the endowment of the nominee’s choosing, another great way the Heritage Initiative, our Wall of Famers, and yourself can pay it forward for the future of our personality and social psychology.
Please make a donation today to honor a colleague, mentor, or friend and future Wall of Famer. You may indicate the nominee in the donation box below.
How to make your Heritage Initiative donation:
- Select Heritage Wall of Fame as the donation fund you would like to donate to.
- Select your donation amount
- Click the box “Dedicate my donation” and indicate the nominee you are honoring
- A box will then appear to enter the nominee's name
- Click “Add to Cart” and then proceed to check out
- Log into your SPSP account. If you are not a member with SPSP, you will still need to register and create an account, although you will not need to pay for membership!
- For any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org