Lecturer / Assistant Professor – School of Management & Governance
- Be part of a globally renowned school
- Join a school focussed on preparing emerging leaders to make an impact in today’s ever-changing world
- Work from our vibrant Kensington Sydney Australia campus
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
As one of Australia’s leading business schools, we are constantly challenging ourselves to look to the future. We seek to make a positive difference to that future by equipping our graduates and stakeholders to find better ways to create sustainable economic and social value.
We are seeking to further strengthen our expertise within the Faculty by appointing an additional Lecturer (Australian equivalent to Assistant Professor) in the School of Management and Governance. The role of Lecturer reports to the Head of School and has no direct reports.
Specific accountabilities for this role include (but are not limited to)
- The successful candidate is expected to have completed (or be close to completing) a PhD with an organizational focus.
- We are specifically interested in candidates with research expertise in International Business, Management, Business and Society, or related disciplinary areas, and must demonstrate capacity to undertake scholarly research publishable in the leading academic journals.
- Engage in individual and/or collaborative research in a manner consistent with disciplinary practice.
- Create scholarly impact which is recognised by peers in the advancement of disciplinary knowledge.
- Demonstrated teaching excellence and a well-defined teaching philosophy that inspires student learning.
- Conduct classes, assess student learning achievements, and support students in postgraduate and undergraduate courses in International Business and Management in line with UNSW policy.
- Design and develop learning activities and resources and provide assessment and feedback using a range of suitable approaches and learning environments.
For more information, please visit: https://internal-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/ci/en/job/508302/lecturer-assistant-professor-school-of-management-governance