Job Description: Arcadia University invites applications for a Full Time Non-Tenure Track Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology, beginning August 2023.
- Teaching Advanced Social Psychology;
- Teaching Advanced Research-Based Personality Psychology;
- Teaching Senior Seminar, a year-long capstone class in which students complete a thesis paper, presentation, and journals reflecting on their internship experiences; and an elective in the candidate's area of expertise.
- We are particularly interested in candidates who can contribute to the University's emphasis on Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) and/or Social Impact.
- Applicants' cover letter should describe how they fit these desired qualifications.
- Successful Candidate will work closely with The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Mentoring (CTLM) to support and improve incorporation of inclusive pedagogies and connections to Arcadia's Adaptive Strategy.
- Applicants should submit a Cover letter, including a description of how the applicant can contribute to the University's emphasis on Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) and/or Social Impact.
- A detailed CV listing qualifications and experiences
- Statement of teaching philosophy with emphasis on diversity and inclusion
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness
- A description of research interests and contact information for three references.
Applications must be submitted online through Arcadia's Human Resources portal to receive full consideration. Please do not email application materials to the Chair of the Psychology Department.